« Back to article: Treasured Dallas buildings earn prestigious awards for preservation

MK Depot & Flatcar
The restored MKT Depot and Flatcar currently resides at Dallas Heritage Village. Photo courtesy of Preservation Dallas
Dallas Firefighters Museum
Fire Station No. 3 dates back to 1907. Photo courtesy of GFF
Caruth Homeplace Curing Shed
The Caruth Homeplace was the center point of one of the oldest and largest farmsteads in Dallas. Photo by Ron Siebler
Canon's English Village
The English Village was built in 1922. Photo courtesy of Kacy and Dana Jones