Editor's note: Another week has come and gone, and there's a lot we all probably missed. But we're looking out for you, kid. Here are the most popular stories from this past week:
1. The 10 best new patios in Dallas to drink and dine outdoors. Although the primary reason for going to a restaurant is eating food, it's not the only one. We also like to be waited upon, and we love a nice atmosphere — i.e., a patio. In good news for al fresco fans, a new round of outdoor spots has sprouted as we usher in patio season in Dallas.
2. Five outrageous things to expect at Miley Cyrus' Dallas concert. Since Miley Cyrus' Bangerz tour started in Vancouver on Valentine's Day, her wild antics have thrilled — or shocked, depending on your age — audiences in 13 cities. When she dropped by American Airlines Center on March 12, she was armed with a truckload of buzz and controversy.
3. Dallas lays an egg: Plotlines get scrambled in dull episode of TNT reboot. About 3 million viewers a week are watching this third season of Dallas on TNT. But with any more episodes like this one, those numbers could start to slide. Titled "Playing Chicken," this installment had too many abrupt U-turns in the continuing plotlines and none of the creepy fun of last week's return of actress Judith Light.
4. Jerry Jones has to stop writing contracts like Miles Austin's. The Dallas Cowboys cut the wide receiver on March 12, designating him as a June 1 release. It helps get the team out of a contract that, frankly, shouldn’t have been written in the first place.
5. Wylie East High School students arrested in classmate's murder. On March 8, Garland police found the body of Ivan Mejia, a 17-year-old Wylie East High School student, after a 911 call about a suspicious vehicle near Firewheel Mall. Two of his classmates were charged with first-degree murder, and they told police they planned the attack for a week.