Links We Love
Rick Ross praises pears, Shake It Off aerobics and more links we love right now
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now.
1. People can't stop making Vines about Rick Ross eating pears. And we don't want them to stop. Rapper Rick Ross is the latest person to discover that fruit is nature's candy. With a little help from Sinead O'Connor, Ross is making pears cool again.
2. 'Shake It Off' fits almost too perfectly with aerobic dance video from 1989. Perhaps it's no coincidence that Taylor Swift's latest album is titled 1989. This aerobic dance video might as well have been choreographed to "Shake It Off."
3. Artist removes one letter from famous movie titles and illustrates the results. Some people say don't mess with success. But these ever-so-slightly tweaked movie titles and plots are proof that a little tinkering goes a long way.
4. Watching this porcupine taste a pumpkin is why the world is going to be okay today. I don't care what John Oliver says. Pumpkins are an essential part of the fall holiday season, and anyone who doesn't enjoy them in some capacity is doing it wrong.
5. Eight years later, Denver man's lost dog turns up in Atlanta. If this isn't the best advertisement ever for microchipping your dog, then I don't know what is.