Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Why four-day weekends are secretly awful. If you didn't have at least one of these thoughts this week, you probably aren't human. You could also be a teacher.
2. South Carolina's Jadeveon Clowney rocks Michigan's world. As a whole, New Year's Day bowl games weren't that exciting. But this play makes up for it.
3. Baby name predictions for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Look, I know you're just on pins and needles to find out every last detail of Kim Kardashian's pregnancy — and the resulting life that will spring forth from her loins — but we're gonna have to wait a little while, guys. Kourtney and Kim Take Miami airs January 20.
4. Pro bowler wins tournament, kisses husband, and it’s totally not a big deal. Scott Norton celebrated his World Series of Bowling victory by kissing his husband on ESPN and no one cared. Progress.
5. What 10 things should you do every day to improve your life? It's really not that daunting. Spoiler alert: Hug a tree, call your mom, take a nap. Bring it on, 2013.