Magnificent mansion next to 'Mount Vernon' on White Rock Lake listed for $12M
Love this listing
A stunning, resort-style mansion next to the iconic "Mount Vernon" estate on Dallas' White Rock Lake went on the market Friday, February 17 for $11,995,000.
Situated on a 1.49-acre gated lot at 4033 W. Lawther Dr., the 10,000+ square foot home - with dreamy views and ultra-luxurious interior and exterior appointments - is represented by Ryan Streiff of Dave Perry-Miller.
The French transitional-style home was built in 2019 by SCH Homes and designed by C.A. Nelson Architects, and incorporates an open floor plan and walls of windows to make the most of the dazzling view.
Downstairs, two offices and a primary suite with a private patio join living spaces designed for entertaining and socializing. A media room, modern game room, and generously-sized bedroom suites upstairs are accessible by staircase or elevator.
Outside, there's a pool and spa, an outdoor entertaining space, an expansive lawn, and a four-car motor court.
Other features of this home include:
- Six full and three half bathrooms
- Five bedroom suites
- Primary suite with custom closets
- Savant home automation with smart appliances, energy management, sound, and lighting throughout the home
- Kitchen with butler's pantry, prep kitchen, a keeping room, two kitchen islands, commercial-grade range and vent
- Multiple staircases and an elevator
- A 29'x19' upstairs game room
- A large upstairs exercise room
- Four fireplaces and an outdoor fire pit
- Heated pool and spa with water features
- Covered outdoor living center with grilling stations, a bar, drop-down screens, plus heaters, and chillers
- Decorative lighting, wainscoting, and other design elements
The new owners will be next-door neighbors to Mount Vernon, one of Dallas' most famous estates, so-named because it was designed to look like George Washington's Virginia estate.
To see the full listing and more photos, visit the listing site. Watch a video tour of the property here.