CityLine presents Fall Live Music Series
CityLine will host a special series of live performances in conjunction with Ricochet, the annual city-wide showcase of the arts presented by AIR (Arts Incubator of Richardson). Developed as a collaborative effort between AIR and many creatives and business partners, Ricochet is the basis for creating a “culture map” of the city while also raising awareness that October is National Arts & Humanities Month.
Guests can listen from one of the surrounding restaurant patios, including Fernando’s Mexican Cuisine, Good Union Urban BBQ and Tricky Fish, and take advantage of happy hour specials. Or, grab dinner to go from one of the many restaurants on State Street, including Coal Vines, Edoko Sushi & Robata, Tom+Chee, Jasper’s and Nestle Toll House Cafe, for a picnic on the lawn. In the event of inclement weather, performances will be moved inside.
Schedule of performances:
- September 1: Ron Bultongez (soul, pop, blues)
- September 2: Heather Little (Americana, folk, country)
- September 8: James Cook (Americana)
- September 9: This special event will include a fundraiser for Hurricane Harvey victims and performances from eight local musicians, including Raquel Lindemann, Emmeline, Stacey Shope, Edgar Derby, Marcus Belmore, La Bell, Ariana Ortiz, and Joe Phillips.
- September 15: Ian Dickson (Americana)
- September 16: Chance Anderson (red dirt country)
- September 22: Morgan Alana Taylor (indie folk, country)
- September 23: Darrell Goldman (Texas country)
- September 29: Raquel Lindemann (folk-rock, alternative rock)
- September 30: Emmeline (pop, folk)
- October 6: Ron Bultongez (soul, pop, blues)
- October 7: Jackie Darlene (country)
- October 13: Jared Deck (Americana)
- October 14: Erik Carrizales (indie, Beatles covers)
- October 20: Ian Dickson (Americana)
- October 21: Ellis Island (12-2 pm), Matthew Banks (2-4 pm), Mike Finkel & Ginny Mac (4-6 pm), PKTBK (6-9 pm)
- October 27: Cody Riley (red dirt country)
- October 28: Ashton Edminster (R&B/soul, pop, folk)