Dallas Arboretum Food and Wine Festival
Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden will present its international-themed culinary adventure. Delight in delicious bites and a variety of wines from dozens of award-winning chefs and wineries. Held during the nationally renowned Dallas Blooms festival, guests explore the many floral displays throughout the garden while sampling cuisines from around the world. The cuisine will focus on four regions in areas throughout the Arboretum: Pan Asian, South American, American Bistro, and Mediterranean.
Participating chefs include, among others:
- Eric Dryer, Fearing’s Restaurant
- Henry Gentry, Henry’s Homemade Ice-cream
- Josh Harmon, Junction Craft + Kitchen
- Jeffery Hobbs, Slow Bone
- Robert Lyford, Patina Green Inc.
- Meaders Ozarow, Empire Baking Co.
- Daniel Pittman, LUCK at Trinity Groves
- Janice Provost, Parigi
- Daniele Puleo, Cibo Divino Marketplace
- Anastacia Quinones, Oddfellows
- Abraham Salum, Salum Restaurant
- John Tesar, Knife
- Sharon Van Meter, 3015 at Trinity Groves