2017 Prairie Lights
Prairie Lights is a two-mile, drive-through holiday park experience, situated along the shores of Joe Pool Lake, that boasts a stunning display of more than four million lights and other holiday attractions. This year’s event will feature live reindeer; dozens of all-new, holiday-themed light scenes; out-of-car experiences; and the park’s famous grand-finale animated tunnel that guests drive through upon exit.
Events and Attractions:
- Prairie Lights Sneak-A-Peek Run-Walk-Stroll: Get an up-close look at the magic of Prairie Lights.
- Holiday Village: Enjoy hot cocoa, funnel cakes and other holiday fare while you shop for holiday gifts and décor.
- Snowmazing Snow Maze: With the help of some friendly snowmen, navigate your way through the twists and turns of this winter wonderland.
- Holiday Magic Lighted Walk-Thru Forest: Stroll through an enchanting forest of thousands of lights depicting Christmas scenes from around the world.
- Photos with Santa: Santa will be at Holiday Village every night through Dec. 23, listening to holiday wishes and taking pictures with kids of all ages.
The Holiday Village, Snowmazing Snow Maze, and Holiday Magic Walk-Thru Forest are no-fee, out-of-car experiences available about halfway through the Prairie Lights route.