2017 TACA Lexus Party on the Green
Continuing its 50th Anniversary Celebration, TACA will present its popular chef-inspired party, TACA Lexus Party on the Green. Co-chaired by Tia Wynne and Katherine Wynne, the evening includes celebrity chef tastings, a wine cork pull, silent auction packages, live music, and performances by TACA-supported arts organizations.
Celebrity chefs will include:
- Chef Dean Fearing, Fearing’s Restaurant
- Chef John Gilbert, G Texas Custom Catering
- Chef Jeffrey Kollinger, Tillman's Roadhouse
- Chef Sader Matheis, Salum Restaurant
- Chef Sonny Pache, Ocean Prime and Rosewood Ranches Waygu Beef
- Chef Nicolas Blouin, Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
- Chef Janice Provost, Parigi
- Chef Daniele Puleo, CiboDivino
- Chef Gianni Santin and Chef Tida Pichakron, Haute Sweets Patisserie
- Chef Andrew Swanson, Wolfgang Puck
- Chef John Tesar, Knife at The Highland Dallas
- Chef Lisa Garza Selcer, Sissy’s Southern Kitchen
Entertainment includes Michael D. Fitzpatrick, an award-winning international cellist, and Studio 54, a favorite dance band.