Burgers & Burgundy
The 10th annual Burgers & Burgundy event, presented by Celebrity Chef John Tesar and Terri Provencal, benefits DIFFA/Dallas. Funds raised from the event will go towards DIFFA/Dallas’ mission of serving those who are affected by HIV/AIDS across North Texas.
The burger and wine pairings will be prepared by Tesar and renowned national and local chefs. The chefs have been tasked with the challenge to serve up the best burger sliders and complement them with the wine of their choice. Wine, beer, champagne by Impeccable Brut Rosé and specialty cocktails will also be available.
The chefs participating in this year’s event include:
- John Tesar (Knife, Knife Burger)
- Justin Brunson (Celebrity Chef, Old Major; Denver, CO)
- Kris Morningstar (Celebrity Chef, Morningstar Gastronomy; Los Angeles, CA)
- Chris “CJ” Jacobson (Celebrity Chef, ĒMA; Chicago, IL)
- Sharon Van Meter (Taco y Vino)
- Blaine Staniford (Grace)
- Nick Walker (CBD Provisions)
- Coner Seargeant (Wheelhouse)
- Mat Urban (Commissary)
- Rodman Shields (Common Table)
- Bruno Davaillon (Bullion)
- Mariel Street (Liberty Burger)