Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden presents Healthy Eating Series
Many events have been canceled or postponed due to coronavirus concerns. Please check with the organization before going to any event.
Members of UT Southwestern Medical Center, in connection with the Center for Human Nutrition, will offer complimentary nutrition presentations in The Test Pavilion in A Tasteful Place on a variety of topics, including:
- October 7: “Cultivating an Antioxidant-Rich Palate: How to Enjoy Nature’s Healthiest Foods” | Jo Ann Carson, Ph.D., RDN, LD, Professor, Clinical Nutrition
- October 14: “Fighting Cancer from Your Kitchen” | Alicia Gilmore, RD, CSO, LD, CNSC, Faculty Associate, Clinical Nutrition
- October 21: “Maximizing Flavor Using Mediterranean Herbs” | Susan Rodder, RDN, LD, Assistant Professor, Clinical Nutrition
- October 28: “The Gluten-Free Diet Craze: Friend or Foe?” | Michelle Pearlman, M.D. Fellow, Internal Medicine
- November 4: “Eating Your Way to a Healthy Home for Your Microbiome” | Lona Sandon, Ph.D., RDN, LD, Assistant Professor, Clinical Nutrition