Dallas Chop House presents Monthly Cut with Amador Whiskey
Many events have been canceled or postponed due to coronavirus concerns. Please check with the organization before going to any event.
Dallas Chop House is hosting another night filled with great food and great whiskey. The event will feature a chef’s tasting dinner paired with whiskey from Amador.
- Orange and Szechwan pepper | dipped in Valrhona Chocolate Dulcey
- Ahi Tuna | sake pickled watermelon, garden radish, mustard caviar
- Napa Cellars Chardonnay
- Cherry Cola Brined Pork Belly | corn pudding, apricot and pistacho chutney, corn bread croutons
- Amador Chardonnay Barrels Whiskey
- Beef Tournedo | carmelized fennel, honey-pear butter, peppercorn jus
- Amador Double Barrel Whiskey
- Citrus Orange Panna Cotta | white stone ground corn, blueberry jam
- Amador Walnut Old Fashioned