Dallas Holocaust & Human Rights Museum presents Summer Survivor Speaker Series
All events are subject to change due to weather or other concerns. Please check with the venue or organization to ensure an event is taking place as scheduled.
The Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum's Summer Survivor Speaker Series will feature testimonies of holocaust survivors, refugees, and hidden children, as well as second generation survivors.
Schedule of events
- June 15: Rosian Zerner, Survivor
- June 22: Ron Schwarz, Second Generation Survivor
- June 29: Marsha Gaswirth, Second Generation Survivor
- July 6: Mark Jacobs, Second Generation Survivor
- July 13: Max Glauben, Survivor
- July 20: Julie Meetal Berman, Second Generation Survivor
- July 27: Bert Romberg, Kindertransportee
- August 3: Max Glauben, Survivor
- August 10: Magie Furst, Kindertransportee