Dallas Symphony Orchestra presents The Concert Truck
The Dallas Symphony Orchestra will present the residency of The Concert Truck, collaborative community concerts across the city featuring musicians of the DSO and other arts organizations. Concerts will be held outdoors with audiences and performers able to maintain a safe distance while enjoying live performances.
The Concert Truck, founded in 2016 by concert pianists Susan Zhang and Nick Luby, is a mobile concert stage that brings classical chamber music directly to communities. The Concert Truck travels all over the United States performing alone and with other musicians to a variety of venues and audiences. While in Dallas, Susan and Nick will perform repertoire of their own and will collaborate with DSO Musicians.
Schedule of concert
- February 23: One Arts Plaza
- February 24: Baylor Hospital
- February 25: Medical City Medical Center – Children’s Hospital
- February 26: Nasher Sculpture Center
- February 27: Klyde Warren Park (12 pm)
- February 27: The Sound at Cypress Waters (late afternoon)
- March 13: Downtown Dallas, Inc., Main Street Garden (12 pm)
- March 13: NorthPark Center (6 pm)
- March 14: Turtle Creek Conservancy