Dallas Symphony Orchestra presents Wine & Food Festival
The Dallas Symphony Orchestra will present its second annual Wine and Food Festival. The event will feature wines from around the world, champagnes, craft brews, and locally distilled spirits, plus tastes and small plates from celebrated Dallas chefs and restaurants.
Schedule of events
- August 25: Summer Wine Down Dinner
- August 26: BBQ, Bourbon, and Beer Tasting
- August 27: Riedel Seminar (11 am)
- August 27: Symphony of Flavors Grand Tasting (12 pm)
- August 27: Chocolate Seminar (follows Grand Tasting)