Fuzzy’s Taco Shop 10th Anniversary Celebration
Fuzzy’s Taco Shop’s Industrial Street location in Denton is celebrating its 10-year anniversary with 10 days of specials leading up to a vibrant anniversary fiesta. In addition to celebrating a decade of serving the Denton community, the popular fast-casual Mexican food restaurant will commemorate the deep history and tradition rooted in the Industrial Street location.
- January 16: Fuzzy’s is rolling back prices to their original taco prices with $1 Fuzzy’s Baja Tacos—including breakfast tacos. *The fajita, shrimp, and “California Heat” tacos are not included in the promotion, nor are to-go orders.
- January 17: First responders receive 50 percent off, with 10 percent of sales from the day going to Denton’s first responders.
- January 18: $10 Sam ’76 buckets (5 beers per bucket) and Boston Beer Flights.
- January 19: Grab a group of friends and enjoy Trashcan Lid Nachos and a Fishbowl Punch Cocktail, both large enough to serve 4-6 people. Trashcan Lid Nachos will be available for $28.50, or $34.50 with fajita, and the *Fishbowl Punch Cocktails will be available for $25, in both Orange Crush and Purple Drank flavor. *Must have four people to order a Fishbowl Punch.
- January 20: Fuzzy’s will host a free El Nuevo Mi Son concert at Dan’s SilverLeaf from 2:30-6 pm. Enjoy the popular salsa music group, then hop over to Fuzzy’s for a free fajita plate and to enter for a chance to win a Big Green Egg outdoor grill.
- January 21: Bud Light promotion throughout the day, and NFL swag and Bud Light swag giveaways.
- January 22: “The Big Fuzz” returns to Fuzzy’s Denton Industrial location. Prior to it leaving the menu, the Denton Industrial location was the top-seller for “The Big Fuzz” breakfast sandwich, so Fuzzy’s has decided to bring it back to Industrial for good, kicking off on January 22. The Big Fuzz is comprised of two fried eggs, bacon, shredded cheese, jalapenos, served on Teleras bread, served with a side of Latin-fried potatoes.
- January 23: Fuzzy’s is rolling back prices to their original taco prices with $1 Fuzzy’s Baja Tacos—including breakfast tacos. *The fajita, shrimp, and “California Heat” tacos are not included in the promotion, nor are to-go orders.
- January 24: A portion of proceeds from sales all day will go towards benefiting the small business owners and vendors that were victims of the Downtown Mini Mall fire that took place on December 26, 2017.
- January 25: $1 Miller and Coors pints, and giveaways throughout the day.
- January 26: Fuzzy’s 10 Year Anniversary Fiesta - Fuzzy’s will give away free taco plate for a year to10 lucky guests that dine at the restaurant on January 26. Additionally, the first 100 guests in line will receive a free anniversary tee-shirt. Longtime Fuzzy’s fan will delight with the exclusive chance to purchase the original yellow Fuzzy’s souvenir cups, while supplies last. Guests will also enjoy giveaways and food and beverage specials throughout the day, and a Mariachi performance from 6-7 pm. Trashcan Lid Nachos and Fishbowl Punch Cocktails will be available all day. Additionally, Fuzzy’s President Mel Knight will recognize four employees who have been at the Industrial location since it opened.