Beauty Live on Ice featuring Johnny Weir
When the eighth annual Beauty Live celebration comes to a close, Galleria Dallas will present a free finale ice skating show headlined by Johnny Weir, a three-time U.S. national champion, two-time Olympian, and World bronze medalist. Weir is currently known as both a fashion icon and world commentator for the figure skating community. Weir’s 20-minute free show will also feature an array of amazing skaters, including:
• 2012 U.S. National Pair Champions Caydee Denney and John Coughlin
• 2016 U.S. National Junior Lady and 2015 Novice Lady Champion Emily Chan, from Houston
• 2016 US National Junior Lady Silver Medalist Vivian Le, from Plano
• 2016 US National Juvenile Dance Pewter Shin Lei Case and Maxim Zharkov, from Arlington
• Galleria Dallas Skating School Synchronized Team (33 skaters from DFW area)
Additionally, Weir will appear in a Beauty Live stage session commentated by Steve Kemble, America’s Sassiest Lifestyle Guru on Level I at 1 p.m.