Imprint Theatreworks presents First Impressions Festival for Local Playwrights
Imprint Theatreworks will present their inaugural First Impressions Festival for Local Playwrights. Ten original works will be featured, all by playwrights based in Dallas and Fort Worth.
First Impressions is a festival for local playwrights which allows emerging playwrights to develop their plays and network with other artists in the community through table reads and Q&A sessions. The hope of Imprint Theatreworks is to cultivate the talent in DFW and develop their original work.
First Impressions will feature the following plays:
- February 21: PERAMBULATORY: preambleastory by Haley Nelson (8:30 pm)
- February 22: Killing Oscar by Jacie Hood (7 pm)
- February 22: College Nights by Dominic J Pecikonis (9 pm)
- February 23: Another Set of Issues by August Riehle (7 pm)
- February 23: Sauced by Nicole Neely (8:15 pm)
- February 23: Suckers by Devin Berg (9 pm)
- February 24: The Crickets’ Lunch by Elaine Liner (2 pm)
- February 24: Mother’s Goose is cooked and other Nursing Rhymes from the Oldshue Retirement Home by Ruth Cantrell (3:30 pm)
- February 24: Blonde Ambition by Lindsay Hayward (7 pm)
- February 24: The Best (Wo)Man by Shane Strawbridge (8 pm)