Jasper’s Plano presents Ravenswood Zinfandel Wine Dinner
Jasper’s, Plano’s award-winning gourmet backyard cuisine concept, will host a four-course wine pairing dinner with Ravenswood Winery featuring “The Godfather of Zin,” Joel Peterson.
Guests will have the opportunity to explore this varietal in depth as various blends and single vineyard designations are paired with four-courses of Jasper’s inimitable cuisine, featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients of the highest quality.
Passed hors d'oeurves:
- House Smoked Salmon Flatbread (Chef’s remoulade, pickled red onion, candied lemon zest)
- Seared Duck Breast Tostada (Blackberry syrup, pickled mustard seed, micro arugula)
- Besieged, Sonoma County, 2013
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Quail (Honey-cipollini puree, smoked peaches, aged balsamic)
- Big River, Zinfandel, Alexander Valley, 2013
- Crispy Seared Pork Belly (Smoked gouda grits, bacon demi, bruleed figs)
- Dickerson Zinfandel, Napa Valley, 2013
- Braised Short Ribs (Yukon Gold puree, spring peas, crispy leeks, braising jus)
- Teldeschi Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley, 2013
- Red Wine Ice Cream Sundae (Candied pistachios, meyer lemon zest, red wine syrup)
- Pickberry, Sonoma Mountain, 2011