Spring Fling at Klyde Warren Park is your spring break staycation destination. The park will host the special event where park patrons will be able to enjoy everything they love about their favorite beach destinations, without the sand. Patrons can visit Coney Island, Venice Beach, Hawaii, South Beach and the Caribbean all in one day, without even leaving Dallas. This unique event will offer something for everyone, including live music, family-friendly fun and adult activities.
- Venice Beach, sponsored by Gold’s Gym: Venice Beach has always been known as a hangout for the creative and the artistic – and home to “Muscle Beach,” credited as the birthplace of the physical fitness boom of the 20th century. Venice Beach at Klyde Warren Park will include a caricature artist, magician, airbrush tattoos, juggling and, of course, a lot of muscle from Gold’s Gym.
- Coney Island: Coney Island is known for providing carefree entertainment and thrilling amusement park rides. Coney Island will include throwback arcade games, carnival activities and mini-golf.
- Hawaii: Hawaii is the birthplace of modern surfing and a mecca for outdoor adventures. Patrons can create their own adventure by catching a wave at the park’s “turbo surfing” inflatable and learning how to make their own leis.
- South Beach: Klyde Warren Park welcomes patrons to their sophisticated alternative to the South Beach club scene - velvet ropes and all! Patrons can kick back with a specialty drink, complete with a tiny umbrella.
- Caribbean: Patrons can test their pirate skills at the park’s pirate-themed obstacle course and dance their cares away with live Caribbean music.
Additional activities will include specialty drink bars, hosted by Savor, stationed throughout the park; a photo booth at the Southwest Porch for a chance to win some great prizes; a caricature artist provided by DallasChild; and the opportunity to participate in “i heart the park,” the park’s first public fundraising campaign. Visit the “i heart the park” booth to partake in special activities, purchase “i heart the park” branded materials or learn more about the campaign.