Lake Highlands Women's League presents Holiday in the Highlands Home Tour
Lake Highlands Women’s League will present their annual Holiday Home Tour and Luncheon. The event has raised more than $2.5 million for Lake Highlands’ schools, community groups,and college scholarships since its inception in 1970
The Lake Highlands neighborhood in northeast Dallas is filled with charming, creative and interesting architecture and home design, which is why the Lake Highlands Women’s League created the Holiday in the Highlands Home Tour in 1970. The homes will be open for viewing from 9:30 am-8 pm and the luncheon will be served at the Highland Oaks Church of Christ from 11 am-1:30 pm.
The homes on the tour this year are:
- The Madeley home at 9643 Hilldale is a beautiful traditional furnished with family treasures, blue and white accents and wonderful Christmas collections. It is set up to entertain adults and grandchildren in style.
- The Woodall home at 9265 Cliffmere is filled with European antiques and family pieces. Everywhere you look there is a story. It is a wonderful blend of formality and family function as the home of three school age children.
- The Vaughn home at 10143 Ferndale is a stunning remodel of a 60’s ranch style home. It is furnished in a vintage neutral traditional style. Three preschool girls bring life and a feminine touch to many of the rooms.
- The Gisellu home at 8009 Moss Meadow is a stylish contemporary. Creative touches are everywhere and every room has been maximized to allow space for two teenage boys and entertaining friends.
- The David Weekley model home located in the Lake Highlands Town Center will also be open to tour guests.
The LHWL also hosts a market and bake sale from 9 am-3 pm at the Highland Oaks Church of Christ. Vendors featured in the market offer unique craft, gift and food items. Admission to the vendor market and bake sale is free.