League of Women Voters - Collin County presents Candidate Forum for Primary Elections
The League of Women Voters of Collin County invites the public to a free forum for candidates in contested races in the March 6 primary elections.
There will be five sessions:
- 10:30-11 am – Collin County Clerk, JP Precinct 2 and JP Precinct 3 Place 2
- 11:15-11:45 am – Collin County District Attorney and 219th District Court Judge
- 12-12:45 pm – Collin County Judge, County Commissioner Precincts 2, 3 and 4
- 1-2 pm – Texas Senator District 8, Texas Representative Districts 66, 67 and 89
- 2:15-3:15 pm – U.S. Representative District 3
Candidates from the Democratic, Libertarian and Republican parties for all contested offices in Collin County were invited to the forum. LWV policies for candidate forums require the appearance of at least two candidates for each office; some offices have not been included because the required number of candidates are not able to attend or did not respond to the invitation.