Nick & Sam’s Steakhouse presents August Sunday Supper
Continuing its recent theme of featuring some of the area’s most notable local chefs, Nick & Sam’s Corporate Chef Samir Dhurandhar has invited Chefs Noelle Hendrix and Nicholas Amoriello to serve as guest chefs for this month’s Sunday Supper.
The two talented Dallas chefs will serve up an elaborate four-course meal, starting with a variety of appetizers, including:
- Venison Tartare – black garlic truffle aioli, poached and pickled quail egg
- Salt Cod Fritters – saffron aioli, purple hull peas, summer onions
- Smoking Figs & Goat Cheese – promise of peace summer herbs, Dallas bee butter
- Mezze Platter – olive tapenade, navy bean and beet hummus, artichoke black eyed pea hummus, classic hummus, almond ricotta basil pesto, hot marinated olives, pickles, assorted bread
- Sorrel Salad – Texas peaches, bentons ham, popped sorghum, honey, Pachi Pachi
- Baby Arugula – pear, jicama, cucumber, hot peppers, summer cilantro champagne vinaigrette, ginger sorbet
- Rabbit Persillade – chestnuts, carrots, radish, jus
- Heritage Pork Belly – bbq, sweet potato, sprouts, smoked mushrooms
- Cold Ramen – soy brined egg, ‘smoldering’ iced vegan dashi, kombu, ‘seaweed snow’
- Texas Mushrooms – pappardelle noodles, vegan demi
- East Coast Nana Puddin’
- Not Your Mothers Coconut Cream Pie
Several exquisite wine pairings will be featured throughout the meal.