Six Flags Over Texas presents Fright Fest
Fright Fest, presented by Snickers®, is a spooky time of year as zombies and ghouls take over the park. Enjoy thrills and activities for the whole family throughout the day and come back for a truly frightening evening of fun after the sun goes down.
Thrills by Day
Your little witches and goblins will enjoy a day full of festive entertainment at Fright Fest. From taking a ride on your favorite coaster to a visit The Looney Tunes Spooky Town, there are plenty of activities for the whole family.
- Looney Tunes Spooky Town: Come meet the members of the Looney Tunes gang in a Trick or Treat event just for the younger guests.
- Kid's Costume Party: Guests 10 and under can strike a pose and walk the supermodel zombie walk in our show, hosted by WBAT's own fashionista Scarlet O'Scarea.
- Six Flags Spooktacular Street Party: All of our Six Flags Zombies and ghouls gather in a frightfully fun musical and dance salute to the King of Pop.
- Scary-Oke: Become a Vampire Idol star in Fright Fest's unique twist on karaoke.
Fright By Night
Fright Fest offers a wide array of places to get your scare on including several haunted houses and scarezones located throughout the park. The stuff of nightmares lurk around every corner of the park as the dark of night washes over the park. The ghouls are set free for their daily hunting rituals.
Haunted Attractions (Additional fee required):
- Piggy's Blood Shed: Be leery as you travel through this creepy space, you may find yourself as the next blue plate special on Piggy's menu. Stop into Piggy's Blood Shed....its horror gone hog wild.
- Cirkus Berzerkus: Rated the best 3D haunted attraction in the Southwest, by Hauntworld.com, you'll dread to join in this circus because you might end up dead.
- Cadaver Hall Asylum: The doctor is in....sane, criminally! Step into the waiting room to be admitted, but watch your back as therapy in this gruesome clinic typically turns fatal.
- Zombie Infestation: The vicious Zombie Squad is taking over the world. Enter the overrun Z.E.R.O refugee camp at your own risk. Beware! If you're caught in their path they might just turn you into one of their own.
- Arania's Nightmare: This classic comical show is back as Arania, the Black Widow Bride, is on the manhunt for her husband number 14. It seems the other 13 all met mysterious ends.
- The Awakening: Should you decide to stay for the frights, join us at the Silver Star Carousel as The Collector introduces his evil family and then sends them out to roam the park and "hunt." This is a nightly ritual that signifies the beginning of the scares to come.
- Dr. Fright's Final Freak Out: All the neighborhood ghouls, zombies and goblins bring Dr. Fright to life every evening before the park closes.
- Dead Man's Party: All of our Six Flags zombies and ghouls gather in a frightfully entertaining spooktacular musical and dance to the beat of their own demented drum.