Sixty Vines 1st Anniversary Champagne Dinner
Many events have been canceled or postponed due to coronavirus concerns. Please check with the organization before going to any event.
To celebrate their first anniversary, Sixty Vines will serve a celebratory five-course meal paired with champagne perfectly selected to complement each dish.
The special prix fixe menu features:
- Yukon Gold and Caviar Pizza – sliced chives, grated egg white and yolk, lemon crème fraiche paired with Ayala Brut “Majeur,” NV, Champagne
- Lobster Fettuccine – lobster ragu, toasted bread crumbs, pecorino romano paired with Henriot Brut “Souverain,” NV, Champagne
- Oysters – champagne and cucumber mignonette with Tabasco sorbet paired with Taittinger Brut “La Française,” NV, Champagne
- Miso Black Cod – braised baby bok choy, togarashi baby potatoes paired with Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Rosé, NV, Champagne
- Peaches and Cream Posset – peach and demi sec gelee with champagne cream paired with Schramsberg Vineyards “Crémant” Demi-Sec, 2013, California