Sixty Vines presents Joel Gott Wine Dinner
Guests will be guided through a five-course meal paired with wine sourced from carefully selected vineyard sites that will perfectly complement each dish.
The special prix fixe menu will be served family style and features:
- Tapioca Crusted A Bar N Wagyu Sweet Breads – togarashi and scallion beurre blanc paired with 2016 Joel Gott Central Coast Grenache Rosé, California
- Cara Cara Orange, Fennel & Sea Bean Salad – mint and citrus white balsamic vinaigrette and pine nuts paired with 2016 Joel Gott Unoaked Chardonnay, California
- Fettuccini and Crispy Pork Belly “Carbonara” – farm poached egg, black pepper and Pecorino Romano paired with 2015 Joel Gott Pinot Noir, Oregon
- Fire Roasted Bistro Filet – charred vegetables and red wine nage paired with 2014 Alakai Grenache, California
- Chocolate and Cashew Butter Mascarpone Cheesecake – cashew brittle paired with 2015 Joel Gott “815” Cabernet Sauvignon, California
Since their start in 1996, Joel Gott Wines has selected the best fruit from growing regions in California, Oregon and Washington which they blend to create more balanced, clean, complex, and elegant wines.