Sixty Vines presents Terrazas De Los Andes Wine Dinner
Many events have been canceled or postponed due to coronavirus concerns. Please check with the organization before going to any event.
Gonzalo Carrasco, winemaker at Terrazas de los Andes, will guide guests through a five-course meal paired with wine selected from his winery to complement each dish.
The special prix fixe menu features:
- Chicken Liver Mousse Lacquered Hot Quail Wings – blue cheese crumbles, micro celery and carrot salad paired with Torrontes Reserva, High Altitude Vineyards
- Fire Roasted Cremoso and Stone Fruit Salad – watercress, arugula, radicchio, toasted almonds and sherry vinaigrette paired with Chardonnay Reserva, Valle De Uco
- Cabernet Braised Rabbit Agnolotti – brown butter and corn puree, blistered cherry tomatoes, ricotta salata and crisped basil paired with Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva
- Chimichurri Roasted A Bar N Ranch Wagyu Bavette – charred root vegetables and vincotto paired with Malbec, Single Vineyard ‘Las Compuertas’
- Dark Chocolate and Bush Berry Empanada – red wine gastrique paired with Cabernet Sauvignon, Single Vineyard ‘Los Aromos’