TEDxSMU 2015 will feature a day-long lineup of speakers, performers and musicians who will riff on this year’s theme of "Unexpected."
The program includes a breakfast, lunch, snacks, after party, 23 ideas worth spreading, and lots of new friends.
Speakers will include:
- Julia R. Barton, Editor, producer and writer at PRI
- Mike Baughman, Union Coffee | Community Curator
- Catalyst Arts Movement
- Tracy Brown, Author & President of Diversity Trends
- Ethan Decker, Vice President - Insight & Strategy of The Integer Group
- Trevor Douglas, American Idol and loves science
- Seth Fairchild of Chahta Foundation
- Dr. Maria Dixon Hall, Associate Professor of Communication Studies at SMU
- Mant Hawkins, Principal & CEO of 4D Circle
- Alice Laussade of The Mother of Meat Fight
- Al Letson, Host & Creator of radio show State of the Re:Union
- Noelle LeVeaux, Chief Marketing Officer of Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Tania Luna, Surprisologist
- McKinney Boyd High School Living Roof Team
- Jake Minton, Kindergarten Teacher at St. John’s
- Kristina Newman-Scott, Director of Culture Dept. of Economic & Community Development at the State of Connecticut
- Candy Peterson, Marit Peterson Fund for Melanoma Research
- Ann Ranson, President of Intentions Work and By the Grace of Tea
- Scott Sherman, Director at Transformative Action Institute
- Jessica Shortall, Author of Work. Pump. Repeat.
- Jon Stolk, Executive Director of Caruth Institute for Engineering Education at SMU
- Miranda Wang and Jeanny Yao of BioCellection
- Joaquin Zihuatanejo, Street Poet
Moody Performance Hall
2520 Flora St.
Dallas, TX 75201
All events are subject to change due to weather or other concerns. Please check with the venue or organization to ensure an event is taking place as scheduled.