Warwick Melrose Dallas Valentine's Day Celebration
Fall in love at the Warwick Melrose Dallas this Valentine’s Day with The Landmark Restaurant’s romantic five-course dinner. Executive Chef Patrick McElroy has created a seductive selection of offerings available in The Landmark Restaurant, inside the hotel.
Enjoy a host of decadent menu selections including: Cherrywood Smoked Rabbit, Bone-in-Beef Tenderloin, Brandy Apple Tart and more. The Landmark is also offering the five-course menu with a carefully curated wine pairing.
Valentine’s day dinner menu:
Chef’s Amuse Bouche
- Escargot Bourguignon (Phyllo Cup with Triple Cream Brie Brulee)
- Parsnip and Bosc Pear Bisque (Pan Seared Citrus Scallop, Chive and Arbol Chile Oil)
- Jamon and Cucumber Roulade (Handpicked Winter Greens, Shaved Iberico Jamon, Pickled Heirloom Carrots, Salted Frisee, Creamed Feta Puree and Sweet Basil Vinaigrette)
- Insalata Burrata (Grilled Heirloom Tomato, Petite Mache, Fig and Balsamic Reduction with Cold Pressed Olive Oil)
- Bone in Beef Tenderloin (Cauliflower Puree, Warm Edamame Salad Chipotle Demi-Glace and Norcia Black Winter Truffles)
- Cherrywood Smoked Rabbit (Gnocchi Primavera and Chianti Strawberry Rhubarb Compote)
- Pan Seared St. Pierre (Purple Yukon Potato Cake, Ratatouille and Saffron Broth)
- Persian Olive Oil Cake (Rosewater Chantilly Cream, Azuleta and Crystallized Rose Petals)
- Brandy Apple Tart (Calvados Caramel Glaze)
- Triple Chocolate Cream Puffs (Chocolate Dipped Trio of Dutch Profiteroles Filled with White Chocolate Pastry Cream)