Links We Love
Ban Bossy campaign, President Obama zings Zach Galifianakis and more links we love
Editor's note:There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. President Obama joins Zach Galifianakis on Between Two Ferns. Yes, Obama gets in a plug for healthcare.gov toward the end, but it's still a generally hilarious edition of the Funny Or Die staple, Between Two Ferns. Obama zings Galifianakis, who never breaks his bizarre character. POTUS FTW.
2. Ban Bossy campaign storms the Internet. A joint venture between Lean In and the Girl Scouts, Ban Bossy is a movement to eliminate the harmful words used to describe assertive girls. In addition to Sheryl Sandberg, the campaign is also backed by Beyoncé, Jennifer Garner and Condoleezza Rice.
3. No one has ever been as happy about anything as this kid was about a banana. Want to make a 3-year-old really happy? Wrap up a banana. Okay, that probably won't work on every 3-year-old, but after this exuberant reaction, it's worth a shot.
4. Scientists discover one of the greatest contributing factors to happiness. Spoiler alert: It's not a banana. But it's about as simple. According to the Science of Happiness, one of the best ways to increase your joy is to express gratitude to another human being. Go ahead, call your mom right now.
5. "Let It Go" gets the heavy metal treatment. How do you improve upon an insanely popular Disney movie song? Convert it to a heavy metal track, of course.