Links We Love
Celebrities talk dirty, House of Drake and more links we love right now
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Tumblr account matches Drake lyrics with scenes from House of Cards. We're all still recovering from House of Cards season two, what with its brutal opening episode and ridiculous plot twists that lead straight to the White House. So this Tumblr helps feed the need now that we've binge watched every episode at least three times. Zoe, we hardly knew ye.
2. Jason Derulo made a version of "Talk Dirty" with Larry King and One Direction. If you've ever listened to Jason Derulo's catchy tune "Talk Dirty" and thought the only things missing were the elderly and the barely legal, then you're in luck. Derulo has a new celebrity version of his hit song featuring Larry King and the boys from One Direction.
3. Painter uses his tongue to create more than 1,000 works of art. This takes the phrase starving artist to a new level. Ani Varnam of India has had his share of troubles with this unique approach, including a weakened liver; jaw problems; and issues with his sense of sight, taste and smell. Still, he licks on.
4. Stunning wedding cakes almost look too good to eat. The operative word here is "almost," because we know nary a slice of these gorgeous confections will go to waste. New York Magazine rounds up 23 delectable desserts for wedding guests. Dig in.
5. President Barack Obama joins celebration of Pi Day. Every day of the year marks some silly "national day," from National Open An Umbrella Indoors Day to National Oatmeal Waffles Day. March 14's celebration as Pi Day was clever not only because of the numbers (3.14, see?), but also because of pie puns like the American flag pie posted on the president's Facebook page.