Links We Love
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Navy baseball does Frozen. Proving once and for all that Brozen is, in fact, a thing, two Navy baseball players go all out in this lip-sync of "Love Is an Open Door" from the hit Disney movie Frozen. It's an enthusiastic duet, and there's even a surprise ending. Well done, sailors.
2. It's not Pitbill. It's Amy Poehler. In what is probably the simplest Hollywood prank ever, Billy Eichner of Funny or Die gives Amy Poehler a cardboard mask of Pitbull's face, and they run around New York "fooling" people. It's strangely addicting.
3. This guy is trying to collect every single copy of the movie Speed on VHS. Average goals are for average people, and Ryan Beitz is certainly not your average fellow. A resident of Moscow, Idaho, Beitz estimates he owns more than 500 copies of the film already.
4. Parents asked the Internet to name their baby, and the winner is ... According to the official tally at namemydaughter.com, the winner is Cthulhu All-Spark. But new father Stephen McLaughlin and his wife, Alysha, went with the runner-up: Amelia. "Unfortunately internet I know better than to trust you," Stephen wrote on the website when he launched it. "We will ultimately be making the final decision."
5. Teen stowaway survives in wheel well of Hawaiian Airlines flight. A 16-year-old boy miraculously survived a five-and-a-half hour flight in below-freezing temperatures from California to Hawaii. Citing low oxygen and extreme cold, experts say the boy is lucky to be alive. He's also lucky the FBI isn't charging him with a crime.