Hitler teapot, conversations with a 2-year-old and more links we love
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. JC Penney's Hitler teapot flys off the shelves. The Internet was all atwitter with images of a shiny tea kettle that bears a striking resemblance to one of the world's most evil dictators. The shrewd business minds at JCP decided not to pull the controversial kettle, which in turn sold out in record time.
2. Watch Beyoncé call out a butt-slapping fan. When a fan got a little too comfortable with the Queen Bey in Denmark, she put him in his place.
3. This kid just died. What he left behind is wondtacular. Kids like Zach Sobiech don't come around often. At 14, he had more wisdom and peace about life and death than most adults ever find. Well worth 22 minutes of your time.
4. Conversations with my 2-year-old: episode 2. The first edition of this new viral YouTube franchise garnered 4 million views in about a week. The second installation, which deals with a bedtime argument, does not disappoint. You'll likely find this catchphrase on coffee mugs and bumper stickers in the near future: "Because I'm naked, I'm the boss."
5. A map of every street, town and city that Bob Dylan has ever sung about. This Slate article is exactly as advertised.