Deucy the two-faced kitten tops links we love right now
Editor's note:There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Mistakes you will make in your 20s. Oh, youth. You are a cruel mistress. Buzzfeed examines the pitfalls of young adulthood, including trendy tattoos, bad relationships and poor money management.
2. Texas Ranger Andre Beltre is the most gif-friendly player in the MLB. From his down-on-one-knee homeruns to his severe aversion to being touched on the head, Beltre makes for some very memorable gifs. Take them all in with this handy dandy, 21-image gallery from imgur.
3. Two-faced kitten born in Oregon. Because sometimes one newborn kitten face just isn't enough. Owner Stephanie Durkie says the kitten meows from both mouths, which is awesome and frightening. In case you were wondering, the cat is named Deucy and is a Gemini.
4. Melissa McCarthy lost 30 pounds via photoshop. It's true that McCarthy is a heavier set woman than most Hollywood actresses, but her defining quality is her dead-on humor and not her weight. For whatever reason, the UK can't handle all McCarthy has to offer. Her face is barely recognizable as human, much less McCarthy in a poster for her upcoming movie The Heat.
5. Scientific proof that amputated fingers can grow back. The future is now.