Links we love right now
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air meets Google Translate and a bounty of Manti Te'o entertainment
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Google Translate meets Fresh Prince. Joe Sabia has translated the theme song to Fresh Prince of Bel-Air through all 64 languages supported by Google Translate. Stop whatever you are doing this instant and watch this video. Finished? You may now thank the Google gods.
2. Manti Te'o comes very close to breaking the Internet. Life lesson: Don't create a fake girlfriend and then kill her off. People don't take too kindly to that. But they will take an already insane story and make it even more entertaining. Some spinoffs are better than others.
3. Sarah Jaffe releases video of new single "Mannequin Woman." No punch line here, just the smooth stylings of Dallas' own Ms. Jaffe.
4. Seventeen "get weird" moments from TV history. Because the Internet isn't the only place to find the funny.
5. "Adventurous" Woman Needed as Surrogate for Neanderthal Baby. Yep, you read that right. A Harvard geneticist is looking into cloning a Neanderthal baby and placing it in a willing woman's womb. Proceed with caution, ladies.