Links we love right now
Megan Fox, Ryan Gosling, confused puppies and parents behaving criminally
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell and Jimmy Kimmel. Need I say more? What if I told you the clip also includes knives and a cameo from an unemployed Dallas man? I dare you not to watch this synergy of awesomeness.
2. Kate Middleton's official royal portrait is revealed. They grayed her hair and changed her eye color. Suffice it to say it's not exactly flattering. No matter. The royals love it.
3. Megan Fox tells dirty jokes in a deleted This Is 40 scene. Mashable has the exclusive on funny footage of Fox, Jason Segel and Chris O'Dowd that was left on the cutting room floor.
4. A ridiculously cute video of a puppy learning how to use stairs. Oh, so that didn't sell you, eh? Try this on for size: The puppy's teacher is also a puppy. Sometimes the truth is cuter than fiction.
5. Former fireman puts Celina school through his own "active shooter" drill. Involved, concerned parents are generally a good thing. But when a 44-year-old father decided to pose as a gunman at Celina Elementary School, his pro-activeness was met with felony charges for making a terroristic threat.