New restaurant in Dallas is a one-of-a-kind shrine to Post Malone
Dallas is home to a new Raising Cane's that's been given a one-of-a-kind Post Malone x Dallas Cowboys makeover.
Located at 2255 W. Northwest Hwy., the restaurant can be seen from afar thanks to the 32-foot-tall light-rimmed star that forms an entrance to the drive-thru and the custom silver vinyl wrap around the exterior.
Inside are silhouettes of Post on stage, blue lighting throughout, Dallas Cowboys memorabilia, a suit of armor, and a vending machine featuring exclusive merchandise.
Malone's partnership with Raising Cane's began after he persuaded founder Todd Graves to open a location that Post designed near his home in Midvale, Utah.
He's also a big Cowboys fan.
Key restaurant features include:
- An exterior wrapped in a silver vinyl that features silhouette images of Post Malone and his iconic on-stage moments
- An iconic 32-foot-tall Dallas Cowboys star greeting customers as they enter the drive-thru, adorned by classic images of Post Malone
- A patio that's a nod to Post's love for "pong" with the tables and chairs placed accordingly, giving customers and fans a fun place to dine and enjoy their Box Combos
- Cane's red logo, replaced by the blue Post Malone x Cane's logo on the building and pole signs
- A wall behind the front counter that morphs from the Raising Cane's x Post Malone collab logo to an on-stage image of Post Malone as they step closer to order
- A vending machine with exclusive merch that can't be found anywhere else including socks, drink sleeves, hats, foam football, keychains, magnet, T-shirt, and lapel pin
- A Post Malone fan mailbox inside the restaurant for fan mail, which is regularly picked up and delivered to Post himself
Displays throughout the restaurant feature vintage Dallas Cowboys memorabilia including an early 90s autographed game jersey, custom cleats, and more.
A drive-through shaped like a giant Dallas Cowboys star.Courtesy photo
Wall displays include a knight suit replica of a 1400s Gothic Armor produced in the 1800s as well as a variety of displays that pay tribute to Post's iconic style and tours including:
- Post's jorts and sneakers
- Broken guitars
- Custom Post Malone Dallas Cowboys hat
- Outfits worn by Post at Posty Fest in 2019 from a performance at a show in Texas
- the "I Like You" music video
- the Times Square performance
- Raising Cane's founder Todd Graves' outfit from the Midvale Restaurant opening
LED screens feature small animations that dance across the screen to bring to life the artwork featured on the Post x Cane's x Cowboys cup along with footage from the Midvale opening.
Post's booth area features a custom painting of Post Malone by artist Patrick Ganino.
"Growing up in Dallas, I've been a fan of the Dallas Cowboys and Cane's since I was a kid, so it is an honor to be part of this collaboration with two of the greatest brands in history," Malone says in a statement.
And Dallas Cowboys owner/president/general manager Jerry Jones chimes in.
"First the Post Malone x Cane's Cowboys cups and now an entire Restaurant. We just love the partnership and friendship with Todd Graves, Cane's and Post Malone," Jones says. "We're very proud to be part of this innovative new store and concept and seeing that big Cowboys star in position to greet everyone will be a great reminder and reflection of how much we value and celebrate our continued collaboration."