CBD Provisions presents De La Terre Dinner
CBD Provisions will host the first De La Terre dinner, bringing together 12 notable Dallas female chefs for a unique, one-night event. Emceed by Brian Luscher of The Grape and Lushcher’s Red Hots, the evening begins with a welcome reception featuring passed appetizers and drinks on The Terrace at The Joule, immediately followed by a seated, eight-course dinner at CBD Provisions.
The menu for “De La Terre,” meaning “of the earth,” will be a collaboration by the 12 chefs to celebrate fresh, seasonal produce from local farmers and purveyors. An optional beverage pairing will also be available, with cocktails crafted by Christy Pope and Kiyoko Kinoshita of Midnight Rambler and Michaela Camm of Henry’s Majestic; wines selected by Jessica Martinez of FT33; and coffee from Nicole Thornbrough of Weekend.
A portion of the night’s proceeds benefit Genesis Women’s Shelter, a Dallas shelter that provides safety, counseling, and expert services to battered women and children.
Participating chefs for the dinner include:
- Andrea Shackelford of Harvest McKinney
- Anastacia Quiñones formerly of Kitchen LTO
- Carolanne Treadwell of CBD Provisions
- Danyele McPherson of HG Sply Co & Remedy
- Dina Butterfield of Uchi Dallas
- Janice Provost of Parigi
- Maggie Huff of FT33 and Filament
- Misti Norris of Small Brew Pub
- Nicole Gossling of Café Momentum
- Sabrina Metersky formerly of FT33
- Sarah Green formerly of Café Momentum
- Sharon Hage formerly of York Street