Dallas Chop House presents Monthly Cut with Wild Acre Brewing Co.
Dallas Chop House will present The Monthly Cut with Wild Acre Brewing Company, featuring a four-course menu prepared by Chef Richard Triptow, with pairings from Fort Worth’s Wild Acre Brewing Co.
- Beef Tataki / red onion, crisp garlic, green onions, sauce
- Salmon Crudo / caramelized pineapple and brown sugar glaze, borage, mango-jalapeño sorbet with Texas Blonde
- Frozen Iceberg Lettuce / candied bacon, honeycrisp apples, crumbled goat cheese, annatto seeds with Billy Jenkins Bock
- 60-day Aged Beef / charcoal grilled, nori mustard, pickled mayoga with Super Hawk-Double IPA
- Creamcicle / frozen honey parfait, mandarin orange fluid gel, honey-bee pollen with Moonlight Shine-Golden Ale