III Forks presents 2017 Easter
Dallas’ iconic destination dining favorite, III Forks, is rarely open for lunch. One notable exception is Easter Sunday. III Forks will offer its Easter Menu exclusively at lunch and will offer both the Easter Menu and the regular dinner menu Easter evening.
The four course Easter meal includes:
- Asparagus Soup (fresh tender stalks simmered with thyme in rich chicken broth and puréed)
- III Forks Salad (signature salad prepared with crispy green apple slices, Wisconsin blue cheese, toasted pecans and field greens with our housemade maple-walnut vinaigrette)
- Steakhouse Wedge Salad (baby iceberg lettuce, ripe tomatoes, pecan smoked bacon and Wisconsin blue cheese)
- Aged Midwestern Beef Tenderloin (slow-roasted and sliced in Worcestershire demi-glace)
- Pan-Seared Pacific Mahi Mahi (coconut jasmine rice, Manila mangoes and Key Lime ginger beurre blanc)
- Australian Lamb Provencal (a roasted duo of stuffed leg and chop with fresh herbs and fennel demi-glace)
- Chicken Tchoupitoulas (tender panéed chicken breast with tasso ham, gulf shrimp and mushrooms in Creole mustard sauce)
- Lemon Torte (with layers of lemon curd and fresh whipped cream)
- Strawberry Shortcake (in strawberry coulis with fresh whipped cream)
- Peach Streusel Pie (with homemade cinnamon ice cream and caramel)
- Chocolate Mousse (rich Belgian chocolate with cream and blueberries)
Includes tea and coffee.