The Keeper presents Duckhorn Wine Dinner
The Keeper will present an extravagant five-course dinner expertly paired with premier Duckhorn wines. Founded in 1976, Duckhorn Vineyards has been crafting classic Napa Valley wines for over 40 years. Duckhorn sets the standard for American fine wines and is one of the few “call brands” in the wine industry.
The special prix fixe menu features:
- Market Oysters – Fresh shucked white stone oysters and rosé granita paired with Decoy Rosé
- Crab & Citrus Salad – Watercress and frisée salad, lump crab, citrus and avocado paired with Migration Chardonnay
- Grilled Texas Gulf Shrimp – Toasted orzo, shrimp, exotic mushrooms and lemon butter paired with Duckhorn Sauvignon Blanc
- Wild Caught Salmon – Wild caught salmon, roasted potato, peas and red wine butter paired with Goldeneye Pinot Noir
- Chocolate Truffle & Cherries – Chocolate ganache truffle, butter cookie, poached cherries, brandy syrup and fennel seed paired with Canvasback Cabernet