Rover Dramawerks presents 10-Minute Comedies
For the third year, Rover Dramawerks will present a festival of 10-minute comedies, selected from over 300 plays submitted blind from playwrights all over the world.
The lineup includes the following:
- Crime Spree by Tom Deiker, directed by Chad Jones
- Fighting Mr. Right by Barbara Lindsay, directed by Kevin Westbrook
- I Was Fine Until You Came Into the Room by Rich Orloff, directed by Chad Jones
- Locker 142 by William Newkirk, directed by Tammy Venable
- Meeting Without End by Walter Thinnes, directed by Glynda Welch
- Romeo and Juliet: Epilogue by William Sikorski, directed by Nancy Pistilli
- Small Talk by David MacGregor, directed by Kevin Westbrook
- Therapy Dog by Scott Mullen, directed by Matt Stepan
- Welcome to Intercourse by Tracey Jane Smith, directed by Stan Kelly
All nine plays are considered the winners of Rover’s play contest and, in addition to their plays receiving a full production in the festival, playwrights receive $50 prize money. One play will also be voted “Best of the Fest” during the run by the audience, and the playwright will receive an additional $100 prize.