Rover Dramawerks presents 10-Minute Play Festival
For the second year, Rover Dramawerks will be presenting a festival of 10-minute comedies. Selected from over 300 plays submitted blind from playwrights all over the world, nine short plays will be presented.
The lineup includes the following:
- Death Loves Chocolate by Bruce Boeck of Normal, IL, directed by Matt Stepan
- Intermission by Matthew Cohen of Glendale, CA, directed Matt Stepan
- Horrible Plight/Experience by Rich Espey of Towson, MD, directed Brandon Whitlock
- Audience Therapy by Sarah Freedman of New York, NY, directed by Shanna Gobin
- Numbers by Rand Higbee of Hager City, WI, directed by Kayla Freeman
- All the Details by Cary Pepper of San Francisco, CA, directed by Kayla Freeman
- Binged There, Done That by Ken Preuss of Oviedo, FL, directed by Fernando Hernandez
- Housekeeping by Connie Schindewolf of Bradenton, FL, directed by Glynda Welch
- Oh, Say Can You See by David R. Sobel of Alexandria, LA, directed by Lindsey Humphries
All nine plays are considered the winners of Rover’s play contest and, in addition to full production in the festival, receive $50 prize money. One play will also be voted “Best of the Fest” during the run by the audience, and will receive an additional $100 prize.