Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Remember Left Shark from the Super Bowl? ESPN gives him the SportsCenter treatment. Expect to see about 600 people wearing a Left Shark costume come Halloween, and you can be all, "Oh, yeah. I remember that."
2. Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich got his 1,000th win last night, becoming only the ninth coach in NBA history to do so. Now look, I hate the Spurs as much as any Mavs fan, but a big reason for that is because they have been so good for so long under Pops' reign. Real recognize real.
3. Marvel and Sony have agreed to a deal that will allow Spider-Man to appear in Marvel's movies. Fun dinner conversation to have with a comic book enthusiast: Tell him that you hope the next Spider-Man movie is a Peter Parker origin story and that Miles Morales is a little too "urban" for a movie.
4. Now, to wet your whistle, here are 11 of the world's oldest breweries. You see Guinness on this list and think that 1759 was a really long time ago, and then you get to the Weihenstephan Brewery, realize it's been around nearly 1,000 years, and your brain melts.
5. Fifty Shades of Grey opens Friday, and somehow it's tracking as fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. It'd probably have 100 percent if it was reshot with Steve Buscemi as Christian Grey, though.
6. And finally, for Valentine's Day, here is a link to Texas Children's Hospital where you can send a sick child a Valentine. Being in a hospital is never easy or fun, especially on holidays, so take the minute to fill one out. Tell your friends.