Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Astronaut Chris Hadfield sings "Space Oddity" from space. Gizmodo has done a pretty excellent job of chronicling Hadfield's space exploits, and none has gotten more attention than his grand finale music video.
2. The history of sh*t. Melissa Mohr, author of Holy Sh*t: A Brief History of Swearing, sheds light on the world of cursing.
3. Two suspected identity thieves are arrested after Instagramming a steak dinner. This oh-so-modern crime story involves a restaurant called YOLO, filtered food photography and social media sharing. If you've heard of a crime that better encapsulates 2013 than this, I'll buy you a steak dinner.
4. Tumblr shoutout to #whatshouldwecallme. This daily gif factory expresses so much by saying so little.
5. Introducing the most musical couple to ever pump gas on television. I dare you to argue with that statement after watching this five-minute clip from The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. More than 9 million views and counting, folks.