Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now.
1. Seven tuba pileup makes for highly entertaining halftime marching show. The Lake Travis High School band was just marching along during halftime when suddenly the tuba players began to tumble, domino style, in the middle of the field. All seven kids eventually leap up and admirably resume the show.
2. Conan O'Brien sets out to conquer LinkedIn. Everyone's favorite red-headed comedian and talk show host has a new life goal: LinkedIn domination. O'Brien announced his diabolical plan to dethrone top influencers Richard Branson, Deepak Chopra and President Barack Obama before boasting even one connection. Since joining LinkedIn on September 27, O'Brien has gained more than 500 connections. He lists his skills as "talking, pretending to listen, blaming my father and Microsoft Excel."
3. This salsa-dancing granny will probably steal your boyfriend. It's not every day you see a granny with serious hip control go to town on the dance floor. It wasn't enough for her to show up everybody in the crowd. Granny decided to give a shy wallflower an up-close-and-personal view of her skills. Work those high-waisted jeans, granny. You've earned it.
4. Football fan demonstrates least amount of effort needed to consume popcorn. In what can only be described as a very sparsely attended Washington State football game, a fan enjoys some popcorn while fully reclining. "He is my MVP tonight," the announcer says. "That is my hero."
5. Elephant says goodbye to an old friend. Death has been called the "one universal experience," and this photo of an elephant appearing to mourn her friend captures the pain of loss and unshakable desire to hold on quite vividly.
6. Why the Breaking Bad finale was perfect. Speaking of letting go, the final episode of Breaking Bad gave us the kind of closure we usually only dream of with beloved television shows. It wasn't easy to watch, but it did tie up nearly all of the loose ends in a sad, beautiful bow.