This Week's Hot Headlines
Real Housewives of Dallas dominate this week's 5 most popular stories
Editor’s note: Another week has come and gone, and there’s a lot we all probably missed. But we’re looking out for you, kid. Here are the most popular stories from this past week:
1. Real Housewives of Dallas cast reveals a few surprises. The cast has been revealed for The Real Housewives of Dallas, and it includes names both familiar and new. The show, which debuts April 11 at 10 pm on Bravo, stars Cary Deuber, Tiffany Hendra, Stephanie Hollman, LeeAnne Locken, Brandi Redmond, and Marie Reyes.
2. Oak Cliff suffers unexpected pizza casualty. In sad news for pizza connoisseurs in Oak Cliff — and across the city of Dallas, really — Zoli's NY Pizza Tavern will close on February 14. According to owner Jay Jerrier, Valentine's Day will be "the last day for our beloved Zoli's in its current form."
3. Edgefest announces details for 2016 Dallas radio music festival. Radio station 102.1 The Edge has announced the return of Edgefest, its annual day-long concert event. The date and preliminary lineup are locked down for the 26th annual fest.
4. If you have $2 million to spare you can live like this Dallas Star. DefensemanAlex Goligoski of the Dallas Stars has put his Highland Park mansion on the market for just under $2 million. The four-bedroom Colonial is an elegant, bright home that's the exact opposite of what you'd expect from a pro athlete.
5. Legendary Dallas private room becomes sultry downtown nightclub. If you've wanted to get inside the Foundation Room but didn’t have an invitation, then good news: House of Blues Dallas is opening the legendary private venue to the public. The place is getting a "spicy" makeover, and there will be VIP memberships, of course.