Editor's note:There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Neil Patrick Harris performs a legendary opening number for the 2013 Tony awards. Harris put on his dancing shoes for a series of wisecracks, mostly at Hollywood's expense. Oh, and Mike Tyson makes an appearance. Yes, the video is eight minutes long, but a good 30 seconds is just clapping.
2. Hillary Clinton joins Twitter like a boss. Hil makes social media look easy with her breezy first tweet, which attracted more than 170,000 followers in just a few hours.
3. Chewbacca uses the force to carry light saber aboard plane. TSA cracked down on Peter Mayhew — a.k.a. Chewbacca — when he took his light-saber-shaped cane onto a plane. After a thorough inspection (and a high-profile Tweet), Mayhew was allowed to keep the light saber on his person. Rumor has it that the phrase, "This is not the cane you're looking for," was never uttered.
4. Kid attending monster truck rally shows us the true meaning of sadness. A picture is worth a thousand words, and those big brown eyes don't lie. Someone please get this kid some ice cream and a puppy stat.
5. Psychic’s performance canceled due to unforeseen circumstances. For someone who makes a living by predicting the future, this does not bode well.
6. Aspiring porn star poses naked at her Catholic high school in an act of revenge. Valerie Dodds, 19, is making quite the name for herself. After being ticketed, Dodds said she plans to do a photo shoot at the courthouse.