Editor's note: A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines.
1. Indian restaurant refreshes Richardson with mega vegetarian buffet. Fans of the Indian buffet suffered a loss in January with the closure of Udipi Cafe at the Richardson Heights Shopping Center. But a new restaurant has emerged to step into its place. Called VegVana, it will be an Indian vegetarian restaurant with a little something extra.
2. Oak Cliff photo studio clicks with growing Dallas creative community. Think Airbnb for photographers. That’s the concept behind The TX Studio, a natural-light photography studio opening in Oak Cliff’s historic Tyler Station Building on March 1.
3. Where to eat in Dallas right now: 10 cool new restaurants for February. If you haven't already blown your monthly dining-out budget on Valentine's Day or other distractions, these 10 restaurants represent some cool new openings around Dallas. There is Italian, Vietnamese, Tex-Mex, and tapas. Here's where to eat in February.
4. Dallas neighbor named one of country's best ’burbs for millennials. The suburbs are a big draw for millennials, and a new ranking shows that the Collin County suburb of Allen is not only the best Texas suburb for millennials, but it also is among 20 of the most desirable U.S. suburbs for that age group.
5. These are the 8 best things to do in Dallas this weekend. The slate of events in and around Dallas this weekend is split evenly between local and national performers. On the local side, you can enjoy classical music, theater, a holiday celebration, and ballet. On the national side will be a highly personal theatrical show, two big-name comedians, and a country music superstar.