Links we love right now
Best obit ever, huge celebrity hack and toaster chicken
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Hackers reportedly infiltrate financial information of more than a dozen celebs. Michelle Obama, Kim Kardashian, Ashton Kutcher, Beyonce and Mel Gibson are among the victims of a hack first reported by TMZ and later picked up by Politico.
2. Justin Timberlake shows off his sweet dance moves. Joining the Five-Timers Club wasn't enough for venerable SNL host JT. He also performed his new hit single "Suit and Tie" featuring Jay-Z, who performed sans tie. When you're Jay-Z, you wear what you want, lyrics be damned.
3. The best obituary ever. To wit: "Harry Weathersby Stamps, ladies' man, foodie, natty dresser, and accomplished traveler, died on Saturday, March 9, 2013." Since then, his obit has been plastered all over the Internet. The Dallas Morning News found a local connection on all the hubbub, namely that Stamps' daughter and obit writer, Amanda Lewis, is an Irving attorney.
4. Five new products that prove humanity is doomed. Suffice it to say that if you are so lazy that you need toaster-ready chicken, there is no hope for you. Or America.
5. This dog looks exactly like Samuel L. Jackson. The hat and glasses help, but the mug on this pug is unreal.